Want to be in the GPODHH video?
What’s the video for?
It’ll be featured on our website www.gpodhh.org to raise positive awareness of this coalition. It will premiere at FCEI: the International Conference on Family-Centred Early Intervention in Bad Ischl, Austria, in May 2020 (www.fcei.at)
What’s the video about?
The FCEI conference theme is DIVERSITY. There are many different ways to be Deaf/deaf/hearing impaired/hard of hearing/Deaf+ and differently communicating worldwide. We want to celebrate them!
What do you need from me?
Record two short videos right on your iPhone, Android or Smartphone like this
- Look into the camera and tell us (as a family and/or just your DHH child) what makes you unique. You could complete this sentence: We are the (name) family, and we’re different because . . .
- Next, record your child and/or family in a way that emphasizes your culture, country, language, engaged in a typical activity where there’s plenty of communication going on (in whatever mode you use).
- Send at least two (but not more than four) clips.
- Each clip should be no longer than :30 seconds.
- Please hold your Smartphone steady and keep the action inside the frame!
- We may also use these short videoclips for GPODHH Diversity Panel at FCEI.
THEN SEND THEM TO US BY DECEMBER 1ST!
- Email attach them to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org along with your written permission (refer to the photo release attached) for GPODHH to use your videos.
- In the cover email, please include who is featured in the videos by first name (and how we’d recognize them in the clip) and what city/country you live in.
- We want to use every video received (that is our goal) so start sending right away!