SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR PRACTICE EXAMPLES
We aim to make available a wide range of examples of evidence-informed Best Practice in Family Centred Early Intervention, which demonstrate the FCEI Best Practice principles in action. We welcome submissions from individuals and organisations representing all areas of FCEI - practitioners, advocates, parents / families, researchers and those involved in programme planning and policy.
Please submit your example using the FCEI template
- Your submission should be written in English so as to ensure widest possible access for all users.
- Submissions should not exceed 1400 words
- Please indicate clearly which Best Practice principle your description exemplifies. A programme or activity may exemplify more than one principle, in which case please list all of them but indicate which you consider to be the main principle it addresses.
Please submit your document as an email attachment to email@example.com
You will receive an email confirmation of acceptance and indicating that the article has been uploaded within 2 weeks of submission.
We thank you in advance for your contributions, which will support our aim of sharing and learning from best practice internationally.
MODELS OF PRACTICE
- Early, Timely & Equitable Access to Services
- Family/ Provider Partnerships
- Informed Choice and Decision Making
- Family Social & Emotional Support
- Family Infant Interaction
- User of Assistive Technologies and Supporting Means of Communication
- Qualified Providers
- Collaborative Teamwork
- Progress Monitoring
- Program Monitoring
- Other Models of Best Practice