Call for Papers
The Scientific Programme Committee encourages you to submit your abstracts for FCEI 2014 "Forging Global Collaboration". The abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 30th of November 2013
Notification of Acceptance: 10th of December 2013
Final Paper Submission Deadline: 15th of May 2014
Types of Contributions
You can present your papers either as oral/signed presentations or as posters. We encourage you to submit presentations in accordance with the conference topic "Forging Global Collaboration".
Each presentation will last 15 or 30 minutes and will be presented in parallel thematic afternoon sessions. You will be informed about the session theme and the time of your presentation about 2 months before the event.
There will be simultaneous interpreting from English into German and vice versa and a translation from and into ASL and Austrian Sign Language as required by participants who are deaf or hard of hearing.
Your poster will be exhibited either Thursday or Friday during the main conference. The poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of their papers and to present their works face to face to individuals.
Due to a limited number of oral/signed presentation slots the Scientific Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final mode of presentation.
Submission Guidelines for Oral/Signed and Poster Presentations
Abstracts should only be submitted electronically to email@example.com
If possible, abstracts should be based on any of the following topic areas:
- Multiprofessional and international collaborations
- Successful models of collaboration
- Early Intervention outcomes
- Efficacy of Intervention
- Intervention practice
- Models of intervention provision
- Provider skills/training issues
- Technology (including assistive devices, telecommunication)
- Children with special needs
- Parent-child interaction/communication
- Psycho-social and emotional development
- Family strengths and needs
Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces. The minimum number of characters for an abstract to be reviewed are 1500 including spaces.
The authors should indicate their presentation preference:
- oral, signed or poster
- Files should be in MS Word format only
- Figures and tables should be embedded and not supplied separately
- Please make sure that you use normal fonts in your documents as much as possible
After notification of acceptance of the abstract the submission guidelines for the final paper/poster will be sent to you.